IP CCTV Security Engineer (Install and Service) - Kent Mostly, No Call out, £25-32k
- IP CCTV mainly and some of (will train on) Networked Access and Intruder
Preferred Security systems experience - Paxton, Controlsoft, Prowatch, Synetics, Avigilon and CCTV (both IP and Analogue) , Intruder preferred (Galaxy and Texecom)
- Install and Service role
- Prisons, Fire Brigade type sites so would be escorted when working on sites
- Kent based (Sidcup to Ashford)
- Access Control and Intruder Courses
- IP CCTV work
- 8.30 - 5pm
- Kent Focus/ Mostly
- No Call Out expected (very rare)
*Security Service Engineer - IP CCTV Engineer - Kent
Electronic Security Company who specialise in Prison Sites will train a CCTV service and installation Engineer or take on and give courses to an Intruder, CCTV and Access control Security Service Engineer so can work on High End CCTV mostly (and Networked access and Alarms when needed). Mostly work Kent area.
They are growing and require an CCTV experienced Security engineer now and another at end of year, so you will join at a good time and with an experienced team.
£25-32k APPLY if you Service CCTV systems and live in Kent area !
*Benefits - of being a CCTV Engineer/ Security Service and Install Engineer in Kent
- Hardly any callout if at all, most calls dealt with in day time working hours
- a good role in Kent area mostly with commutable travel as needed
- £25000 - £32000 Salary range
- Permanent Employment benefits (such as holidays and pension)
*Requirements - to apply for the IP CCTV Security Engineers role in Kent area
- MUST be in Kent Sidcup to Ashford area e.g. - Maidstone, Dartford, Tonbridge, Aylesford, Sittingbourne, Kings Hill, Rochester, Gravesend, etc.
- MUST be a CCTV Service and Install engineer competent at servicing CCTV cameras (would be trained to work on Access and Intruder systems as small part of role)
*How to Apply - for the Security Engineer, IP CCTV engineer role
Fire and Security Careers is a permanent recruitment agency. Google us to call or apply here in confidence as we have induustry experience since 2001 and are here to help if you have Electronic Security Experience - CCTV is required for this role.
Steven Eley - Fire and Security Service Engineer Recruitment Consultant - kent