Role: Site-Based Project Manager
Location: Old Street, London
BUILT Recruitment is seeking a Site-Based Project Manager to join our extraordinary client.
Our client is seeking a competent worker to run Design and Build Projects up to the value of £650,000. We are looking for workers who have valuable experience and can leap into action.
- Must have Fit Out experience
- Ability to run and chair client meetings
- Great understanding of M & E
- Ability to programme works and control sub-contractors
- Great understanding of detail and quality
- Have experience managing projects
- The ability to ensure that the project will be profitable to the maximum amount possible
- Complete all necessary tasks required before end date
- Monitor the Job Costing System
- Cost Planning
- Have a strong relationship with workers
- Ensure there is good communication and all tasks are set a professional standard
- Excellent English skills
- Uses own initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
If you are interested in this vacant position please apply online. BUILT Recruitment is in frequent contact with our valuable clients and there are always positions available in the building and construction profession.