Senior Data Analyst (Finance/Marketing) Top 10 UK Start-Up London £30-37k
RedCat Digital are working with a start-up who have recently been voted one of the hottest in the UK, to find a Senior Data Analyst to join the team in London.
The right candidate in a nutshell:
- Proven experience in a data analyst role
- An analytical mind set with fantastic attention to detail
- Experience of producing forecasting reports
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
My client is a VC backed ecommerce start-up which is just over 2 years old, they focus on building quality products which enhance peoples lives and are affordable and hassle-free. By doing this they have disrupted their market and changed the landscape resulting in being voted as the number 1 UK start-up to look out for in 2017.
Due to this success they are now going through a stage of rapid growth and are expanding worldwide. The Analytics team based in Central London forms the core of the business and works very closely with both the finance and marketing teams to provide insight and influence strategy across the business.
The Senior Data Analyst Role
Working closely with the Performance Marketing and Finance/MI team, you will be responsible for turning large and complex data sets into clear and actionable insight. You will be expected to streamline reporting and develop clearer ways of visualising the most important metrics and trends.
Key responsibilities include:
- Definition & Production of regular reporting, benchmarking website, digital marketing performance and interpreting the data: multi-territory reports, marketing channel performance and Gap analysis, conversion rate optimization.
- Be responsible for working with finance team to validate costs incurred from performance marketing channels to ensure accurate measurement of cost per acquisition ("CPA").
- Develop & Monitor performance against sales & marketing KPI’s, identifying and analysing variances.
The right person for this role will be incredibly analytical with great attention to detail. It is expected you will be educated to degree level in a business-related subject with proven experience in a data analyst role, preferably working in the financial sector. You will have an interest and passion for ecommerce and marketing and will be keen to transfer your skills in to this world. You will be experienced with producing forecasts as well as with toold such as Google Analytics, Excel and Adobe.
Get in Touch Now!
This is an exciting opportunity to grow an already well established brand working in a young and dynamic start-up. To hear more about this role please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital.