Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you seeking a career where you are in control of your own earnings?
Looking for a company where you are given extensive training and the opportunity to progress?
My client has multiple vacancies for driven, money motivated, competitive and outgoing graduates who are looking to apply their work ethic and achieve great success! Are you up for the challenge?
Who will you be working for?
- My client recruits into a number of sectors including IT, Engineering, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical with each consultant working within a streamlined geographical and specific market discipline.
- Since 2008, they have experienced exceptional growth and have received numerous awards for their performance - an unbelievable opportunity for new candidates!
- They will accept candidates with no experience, but a desire to develop, learn and grow with the company.
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be given fantastic on the job and classroom based training. Your role will involve:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Cold calling clients to sell recruitment services
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising interviews
- Meeting with high-end clients and pitching our services
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal / Placement for a commission bonus!
Requirements to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- You must be a University Graduate with a 2.2 or above.
- You must be career minded, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Extremely financially driven and hungry for success.
- Outgoing, confident and sociable.
- You must evidence of when you have performed well in a team such as playing sport at a high level (University 1st team, County etc)
Benefits of becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Base salary of £20k with uncapped commission structure (one individual took home £50k in year 1!)
- Company Lunch Clubs for top billers
- 3 Company Holidays a year - previous holidays include Prague, Las Vegas and Ibiza
- Company sports teams including Football, Rugby 7s and Squash
- Beer trolley available on Fridays
- State of the art Central London offices
Successful candidates will be required to start immediately. Apply ASAP to be considered for this incredible opportunity!