Insurance Sales Advisor
Job title: Insurance Sales Advisor
Location: Liverpool City Centre - Excellent Transport Links
Salary: £19,000 + Benefits - Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Are you looking to continue your career within the insurance sector in a well established and growing business that can offer genuine progression along with a great work/life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a varied and rewarding role.
The business is a leading and highly successful insurance group based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. With excellent transport links their busy sales team require someone with inbound or outbound insurance sector experience (B2B or B2C or Customer service) to join and develop their existing client base.
The main purpose of your role will be to act as first point of contact for members, taking inbound calls and making outbound calls; whilst maximizing every customer interaction, generating and retaining business for the Group by spotting opportunities to expand members and potential member’s product holdings and obtaining leads for third parties.
- Report to one of the Operations Team Leaders and will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Be a strong communicator with exceptional customer service skills, selling and renewing Insurance policies
- Building relationships with existing clients & customers
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls, maximising every customer interaction through generating and retaining business
- Keep your own training and technical knowledge up to date to ensure customer interactions are dealt with consistently and confidently
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as requested by the business, assisting colleagues with peaks of customer demand
- Attend team meetings and contribute to them, raising any FAQ’s from customers
- Ensure that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and relevant regulations are followed e.g. data protection, treating customers fairly
- Make outbound calls to 'warm leads’
The successfully candidate will preferably have previous experience working within general insurance but not essential. You will have excellent communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated person with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness and drive to progress. You will be comfortable working towards targets and be keen to establish a career within a growing and successful business. This position can give great training and development, and a genuine career path.
For more information please contact one of NJR Recruitment's specialist consultants on NJR:5918
Keywords: Sales Advisor, Account Handler, B2B, B2C, outbound sales, inbound sales, business to consumer, sales, internal sales, general insurance, customer service, insurance sales.