ACA Finance Analyst
Nelson Chambers are recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a leading business based in Southend-on-Sea.
You will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Senior Finance team and key stakeholders.
- Board reporting- P&L and profitability
- Financial modelling of new services to assess viability of new services
- Accurate and timely production of the monthly management reporting pack, including variance analysis and performance against key indicators
- Provide analytical support to the wider Corporate Finance team for planning purposes, capital raising initiatives, investor communication
- Pro-actively looking at actuals, budgets and forecasts to understand results and communicate business performance.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Practice experience with a range of clients looking for your first industry role
- ACA qualification with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Performance and process improvement experience with a range of key clients
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all level
If you are ACA qualified with 2 years post qualification experience and looking for your first role in industry then please apply today to be considered.
Please include a brief covering letter including around 5 key achievements and "selling points" from your current and previous experience.