Business Development Manager
Are you driven and finically motivated? Do you enjoy working in fast paced environment? Do you have extensive experience of developing key relationships? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an expanding dynamic global Events and Technology organisation in Bristol with the exciting opportunity of two Business Development Managers.
The main duties of the role are:
- Providing insightful solutions to senior business decision makers (C - level)
- Develop a deep understanding of businesses to successfully grow the organisation
- Researching the organisations and providing tailored services/solutions to suit their business needs
- Managing and nurturing a portfolio of key accounts (globally)
- Proactively prospecting to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Work across global programs to deliver events that optimise existing revenue and identify new opportunities
- A proven record of business to business professional sales experience
- Confident communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and counterparts
- Ability to understand a full sales cycle
Working part of an upbeat team, the ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude and be hungry to see success!
With over 260 staff globally, revenues of £26 million a year and 15% growth year on year this really is a great opportunity to make your mark in a fantastic organisation!
In return you will see yourself working part of a great company with a basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 + Commission depending on experience, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), reduced gym membership, pension scheme, phone and laptop.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please get in touch with Kate today.