Sales Support Executive
Handle Recruitment is seeking an up and coming Sales superstar to join a global and multi-award winning brand in the online recruitment sector.
Due to rapid growth our client is looking for a Sales Executive to work closely with the Business Development Manager (who is very keen to teach, mentor and develop!) to drive the business forward in the UK, Europe, Middle East and the US by identifying new opportunities across the regions.
As the Sales Executive your day to day responsibilities will look something along the lines of;
- Identifying new business opportunities in previously untapped markets and supporting the Business Development Manager to increase new revenue streams
- Identifying leads and qualifying clients over the phone
- Drawing up advertising package quotes and proposals
- Assisting with general administration duties, updatimg the CRM and use the CMS to obtain stats and update the site.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Up to 1 years' experience in a sales environment
- High motivation, a positive attitude and resilience
- The ability to think for yourself and map out a successful strategy
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience of using a sales CRM, highly desirable
- Additional languages beneficial but absolutely not necessary
With a Business Development Manager who will mentor you, an international growth plan and the opportunity to work closely with the operations and marketing teams this really is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop your career in sales and business development.
Please apply or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.