Security Service Manager
Security Service Manager
NACOSS Security company offering £30 - £40k + Tax Free Car + Exc benefits + Quality Company near Bromley. Apply if managed Intruder Service Engineers
*OVERVIEW of Security Systems Service Managers role
- To manage the service engineers and ensure maintenance visits happen
- To manage stock and levels of spares
- To assess work and standards to NSI/ NACOSS
- To Interview when needed and review engineers performance
- Manage Subcontractors and Engineers as department grows
- To coordinate engineers and apply best suited or available to workload
- To audit and assess
- To develop and manaage KPI's and Training Matrix
- To apply Electronic Security of Fire and Security knowledge to advise
*REQUIREMENTS to be right for this Security Service Managers role
- To be in North Kent, South Essex, East london, South East London, South London or Surrey areas
- To have worked for a NSI or Nacoss standard security company (so understands Gradings and Intruder standards)
* JOB DESCRIPTION - for Security Service Manager
Stable and established Security Company seek experienced Intruder,, Access Control, CCTV Security Manager to manage the Service Engineers department now that current Security and Intruder Alarm Service Manager is retiring. You would manage the NSI Audits and if you have any experience .managing Fire Alarm Engineers also then this would be beneficial as they are becoming more Fire and Security, but are already competent to Service and Fault find on Integrated Security systems, Traditional Intruder Alaqrm systems (Galaxy and Texecom), so you would manage the security engineers in team.
* COMPANY recruiting Service Manager (Security Manager or Fire & Security Manager of service engineers)
The company is an excellent high quality Security systems installation and maintenance organisation with contracts with Data Centres, Metropolitan Police, High End Residential, Domestic annd and many Flagship clients in London, Surrey and Kent.
They are expanding into Fire (but have a manager with Fire Background we placed), but only need the Electroonic Security background to understand and work to standards. Good opportunity for a person who can manage Security engineers and who can get to Bromley area to work in an office there.
* OPPORTUNITY - for Security coordinator or Service Manager
- £28,000 - £42,000 (Excellent Salary dependant on experience and knowledge of Standards)
- 3-6% Commission on leads or Sales (if want to have this option)
- Private Calls Paid (Saving)
- Private Mileage Paid (Saving alot)
- Low/ Non Tax Car (No congestion charge, etc)
Excellent Opportunity work for an independent and forward thinking company
If you live in areas such as Tonbridge, Bromley, Croydon, Dartford, Mitcham, Sutton, Orpington, Couldson, Erith, Brixton, Romford, Maidstone, Dulwich, Gillingham, etc then this could be excellent as a small and quality company to make an impact with.
Send CV ASAP to apply, this vacancy is immediately available and we can interview now. Apply if you have managed security service engineers for a NACOSS, SSAIB or NSI company Electronic Security or Fire & Security company. Thankyou and speak soon (in confidence)
Fire and Security Careers is an employment agency acting on our clients behalf to select and filter people for this Permanent Security Service Managers role.