Senior Operational Business Analyst
A Global FS company is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with wealth platform (preferably Composer back office) experience to fill a permanent position in Croydon.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading analysis at a Project and BAU level and for delivering feature-rich solutions for our customers,within either Waterfall or Agile development teams.
The Business Analyst will be involved in innovative and complex projects through the full project lifecycle, from supporting business stakeholders in defining and shaping ideas through to supporting project implementations.
Additionally, the Business Analyst will play a key role in supporting the wider development of the wealth platform through the analysis function by coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in client side on a wealth platform, with a preference for GBST (Composer)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Expert in MS Visio
- Experience working in the UK financial services industry essential and wealth management experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working with Senior Executives to deliver strategic objectives
- Proven experience of managing multiple strategic priorities to strict deadlines
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis preferred
- 1 of the following BCS Professional Certifications preferred: Agile, Business Architecture, Benefit Planning and Realisation
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
- Have an understanding of IVR system and how this fits within the client journey
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.