Paraplanner - Financial Services - Poole - Permanent
A leading Financial Planning company based in Poole is currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly and professional team.
This is an established and organised financial planning services company that have been in operation for many years and seen steady growth from recommendation and hard work. The company inspires clients and thrive on making clients' opportunities become reality and they pride themselves on representing people who are focused on their family's future well-being and financial security.
You will be working alongside the Financial Planner taking full responsibility for the client file from data gathering, analysis, production and implementation of the Financial Plan.
Main duties and responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, managing ongoing relationships and enquiries
- Obtain and identify the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecast
- Compile financial cashflow forecasts and discuss with the Planner to ensure the Planner is ready for their meetings
- Undertake research both independently and with the Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs
- Consider current and future asset allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to the client risk profile and lifetime cashflow
- Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise Financial Planning and Suitability reports
You will need excellent technical knowledge of Financial Services Products coupled with thorough knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software. You will need to be able to interpret reports and transaction listings from investment platforms. A must have is two years plus of working as a Paraplanner and at least three years working within a financial planning environment. Essential is having the Diploma in Financial Planning qualification.
The company offer a strong salary and benefits package and are looking for a long term employee to work with them and clients.