Sport Retail Manager
Decathlon is the world's largest sport retailer. Our motto is to make sport accessible to the many, by selling product at the lowest price.
We share a strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
As a Sports Manager you will be managing your own department. Your responsibilities will include:
- The recruitment, the training and the management of your own team
- The decision of your department commercial policy
- The choice of your ranges of product based on your commercial policy
- The definition of your mass plan
- The management of your own PnL from the top to the bottom line.
- The right to make mistake and to take decision.
Retail is changing fast, and at Decathlon we are looking for personalities able to think out of the box.
We provide all the necessary training in retail basics, but also in different managerial areas such as: recruitment, management, financial forecasting, employment law...
Taking all these elements in account, we are looking for people able to create new customer experiences in stores.
The successful candidate must love sport, be a team player and curious.
In return of your work and loyalty we offer a fun and dynamic working environment, fair remuneration, including bonus and employee discount, pension scheme, cycle scheme, profit sharing scheme, numerous carreer opportunities.