It’s a mid-sized team of experienced and enthusiastic pioneers in a London office who are seeking an involved co-worker to tackle their greenfield projects head-on. Familiarity with the start-up stylse and an inquisitive nature are essential so you can get involved quick-fast!
With this opening you’ll heavily influence the technical direction and expansion of a bespoke digital product. The founders like to find personalities with a passion for pragmatism; read below of more detail on the requirements, but get in touch now. This is a extraordinary chance to get involved with a growing business on the ground floor. Not to mention the great vibe in the friendly office!
- Strong commercial experience with Node.js and web apps
- Good business knowledge of e-commerce applications & problems
- Knowledgeable of both relational and nonrelational data stores
- Good familiarity with ES6 and Sass best practises
- Strong interest to learn new technologies
- Strong exposure to UX principles
- Deployment awareness
- AWS, Docker, Codeship
- Familiar with Webpack, React, Redux
- Good familiarity with applying TDD (Mocha / Chai / equivalents)
- Familiar with RESTful microservices
- Knowledge of security / data protection within e-commerce
- Experience with “isomorphic” web apps
- Make the role your own!
- Create a product that you want to use yourself (as an engineer and as a user!)
- Writing APIs
- Engage directly with CTO and senior development team to consider and contribute to product briefs; working with the whole team to strategise company growth
- Build components for websites with React / Sass
- Expand an API and data store that compels user interactions with growing client base
Now, we could wait until I find you, but how about you just find me? You can call me on (+44) or email me on and we can discuss in more detail.
If you’re not sure this is the right kind of company to jump into to grow as a professional, feel free to query with questions. This team like entrepreneurial hunger; and this unique IT adventure will give you as much as you put in.
Start: Right Now!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 and strong benefits / options package
Contact: Dan Hopchet