Estimator required for a well-established, award-winning Construction Main Contractor based near Mold. The Estimator will have the ability to quantify and analytically price works as they will be providing prices for design and build tenders. The Estimator will be accountable to the Estimating Director and will provide feedback on any areas of risk that may be involved with each project. The ideal Estimator will have excellent communication skills, as they will not only ensure there is regular communication with the rest of the construction team, but they will also communicate with clients to discuss tender.
My client work on a variety of projects within a range of sectors but specialise in Student Accommodation. This is an exciting opportunity for a reliable, enthusiastic Estimator to join an expanding company and further their career. The successful Estimator will have good knowledge of estimating software and will have a minimum of 3 years' worth of Estimating experience within the Construction industry.
Estimator Position Overview
- Produce budgets, orders and cost appraisals
- Full analytical pricing, ability to quantify and work on own initiative.
- Attend client meetings
- Visit sites across the UK when necessary
- Provide regular updates to the Estimating Director
Estimator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' of estimating experience within the construction industry
- Degree qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- Good understanding of estimating software
- Live locally to Mold, Flintshire
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Car / car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy