Commercial Finance Analyst - FMCG
A highly reputable fmcg business, based in South West London, are looking to recruit a commercial finance business partner, as a result of expansion within the finance team.
Reporting into the Head of FP & A, this role will have all encompassing responsibilities, which will enable to successful candidate to develop a wide ranging skill set within commercial finance.
- To consolidate and review the Company Group forecasts, budgets and strategic plans; including, review and analysis of figures and commentaries explaining variances from budget and previous years.
- To work closely with the Regional Controllers and Regional General Managers (GMs) in understanding and challenging information
- To utilise the Company forecasting system (TXT) in order to complete monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets. To use the forecasting system to analyse volumes, cost of goods (COG), and strategic sales value plans
- To benchmark products, margins, sales, and costs against main competitors
- To provide bench marking and analysis for potential acquisitions
- To work with the Regional Controllers and Regional GMs to review our Customer pricing structuresand to review requests for price adjustments, customer support spend, and discount periods
- To review and analyse actual return against expected return on Group projects
- To conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting & analysis, marketing costs analysis and new product development costs for month ends, forecasts and budgets.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) who has demonstrable experience within commercial finance, excellent communication skills and the commercial acumen to drive business performance