Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Your salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Where: South East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
I am currently working with an excellent medium sized Main Contractor who are in the market for a Business Development Manager/Senior Bid Writer to join their team.
They have 30 years' experience within the construction industry and provide services to public sector clients. With large ambitions, they are seeking like-minded people to step in the business to help with this movement.
My client is very financially stable and has won many awards for their consistent overachieving on projects and delivery. I believe they are one of, if not possibly the best company at this moment in time in their field.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Bid writing and presentation, including stakeholder analysis, assessing Client focus and key issues to be addressed in submissions.
- Sourcing opportunities and leads.
- Overseeing the tender process including managing deadlines, creating PQQs, ITTs and bid submissions.
- Using relevant software to provide marketing material and graphics.
- Attending meetings and events with Clients.
- Representing Saltash at industry events, trade shows etc.
- Actively directing the business to ensure delivery of positive economic, social and environmental outcomes.
- Maintaining and reinforcing Client relationships to provide future opportunities.
You must have:
- Recognised Sales and Marketing Qualification.
- Excellent communication, presentation and IT skills.
- Proven track record on delivering sales across a diverse Client base.
- Holder of a full clean drivers licence.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Kerry on