Sales Director - Nordics
NORDICS EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL !
City Elite Recruitment Ltd is delighted to be working alongside the leading provider of Virtual Data Rooms (VDR) to the M&A market.
The UK Sales Director position is a senior new business sales generating role, which is focused on creating and managing long term business relationships with clients through solution and insight selling techniques. The UK Sales Director is in charge of managing their assigned sales territory and the existing client base to maximise sales opportunities and consistently exceed annual sales targets. Some responsibilities are as follows:
- Consistently achieve and exceed your annual sales target
- Manage and Maintain your Pipeline: Create, manage, and update quarterly, a strategic account and territory plan for your area of responsibility
- Participate and execute on new business sales campaigns as assigned from time to time
- Know your Target Accounts: Proactively identify new business leads via high volume cold calling and client networking activities
- Identify, negotiate and close cross selling opportunities with sales experts in other teams
- Minimum 5-10 years sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling VDR highly regarded
- Technology / SaaS Sales experience highly regarded
- Financial Services Sales highly regarded
- Nordics Experience