Sales and Marketing Executive
Experts in travel management
Our client is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their UK team to assist with their sales and marketing. The graduate would be tasked with acquiring new corporate travel accounts for our client in the UK as well as contributing to corporate sales and marketing strategy in the UK and in the US. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands on experience in a sales and marketing role operating in the travel industry.
- Growth of sales by identifying and approaching potential corporate customers and opportunities for business development on the UK market.
- Create sales strategies and targets as agreed with senior management and regularly update senior management on progress towards target fulfilment.
- Maintain database of current and potential clients along with any relevant contacts in our CRM.
- Support new product development projects and market research.
- Visit potential clients and attend account meetings as required.
- Provide additional support as needed to the administration team.
- Assist in overseeing social media activity and marketing campaigns in relation to business development.
- Keen interest in a sales-focused role.
- Able to work well independently as well as part of team with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload.
- Desire to work and some knowledge of the corporate travel industry
- Able to legally work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission potential.
- Work from home hours available.
- Competitive holiday allowance and travel benefits.