*Our St Helens based client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team to cover 6 month maternity cover! Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm - Immediate Start!*
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Chasing outstanding monies by telephone (inbound & outbound)
- Producing detailed monthly/weekly debt reports to the Directors of the company
- Posting invoices / receipts to appropriate ledgers - cheque/BACS
- Producing daily cash reports for accounting management
- Accountable for cheques and debit & credit card payments
- Proactive telephone chasing to customers on out of term debts / initial payments
- Producing and allocating any payments, refunds and write offs
- Dealing with customer payment queries in a timely manner via Aged Debt responses, emails and telephone while also keeping a clear record of customer conversations
- Over-seeing and implementing any additional needs for the Credit Control department. Communicating and implementing any changes or updates to the department.
What you'll need to succeed as our Credit Controller
You will have experience within a fast paced credit control position or a debt collection / negotiator role with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels and work to targets.
You will possess excellent communication skills along with the ability to prioritise & manage own workloads and be a key team player.
Please attach your CV and it will come straight through for review.
Thanks & Good Luck! - Rebecca