Lead Mechanical Engineer
A Senior Lead Mechanical Project Engineer is required to execute all engineering disciplines for substations for Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS) projects.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an internationally admired organisation engaged on a range of prestigious and long-term projects.
You'll be joining a major engineering and construction giant with flagship projects spanning a number of sectors, including building services and infrastructure.
- Successfully completed industrial plant projects
- Experience engineering GIS substations
- Relevant Mechanically bias Qualification
- Experience of working on large HVAC packages
- Ability to lead high value Mechanical projects
- Excellent working knowledge of materials, specifications and industry working practices
- Member of Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Degree qualified
- Working towards Chartership
This construction giant employ thousands of staff across the globe, it goes without saying the potential to develop your career here is immense.
If you are interested in this position please contact Gemma Humphrey 020 8655 4943 or G.Humphrey@calco.co.uk