An international market leading technology business are actively seeking a Tax Accountant to join their London head office.
This privately owned business have gone through significant growth and are projected to hit a turnover of £100M this year. Operating internationally, they have entities across Europe, US, Australia, South Africa, China and Hong Kong, and are now planning to diversify their products to continue the growth of the business.
As Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring the business is tax compliant and kept up to date on worldwide tax developments. We are looking for a qualified Tax Accountant with prior knowledge of US tax reporting requirements.
- Working with management and external Tax Advisers to ensure the group is both tax efficient and tax compliant
- Assist in monthly group reporting, ensuring transfer pricing procedures are adhered to globally
- Global responsibility for transfer pricing policies & strategies
- Manage ad hoc transfer pricing queries and assist the business with transfer pricing compliance
- Supervision of VAT reporting
- Developing, improving and implementing management information KPIs, budget and forecasting tools around tax to allow real-time business decisions
- Managing the relationship with our external Tax Advisers globally, as well as preparing statutory accounts disclosures
- Championing best practice across all tax areas to support business growth
- Qualified Tax Accountant
- Strong knowledge of and prior exposure to US Tax reporting requirements
- Experience of transfer pricing would be beneficial
- Confident and effective communicator
This role will pay a salary of £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience plus bonus and company benefits. If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.