Senior Tax Manager
City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
Challenging and wide ranging leadership role requiring strong communication, organisation and co-ordination skills. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for tax accounting, compliance and US reporting for the UK companies and branches within the Group as well as review and oversight of compliance/accounting/reporting for certain European entities.
- Co-ordinate and oversee annual compliance with UK Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) legislation, along with associated review, and attestation of the accuracy of tax accounting in respect of UK tax returns across a number of taxes.
- Testing of processes and controls, and confirmation and attestation of the accuracy of tax accounting for UK entities reporting to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Manage and oversee compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process, including maintenance and updating of process documentation for entities operating in the UK.
- Work closely with the US based International Tax Manager and Tax Accounting Manager/team to provide real time analysis and communication of impact of business and/or legislative changes on global ETR.
Tax qualified e.g AAT, CTA
ONESOURCE trained, in particular OTP (tax provision tool)
Minimum of 8 years of post-tax qualified experience in financial services and preferably with a US parented group.
Hands on and able to work in stand alone position