Financial Controller - Czech Speaking
My client a fast-growing international FMCG are seeking a Czech Speaking Financial Controller based in london.
This newly created role will have a broad range of core responsibilities that will include all aspects of Financial Accounting, Treasury and Tax.
- Responsible for the proactive management of Financial Controls, with the associated timely and accurate reporting of results.
- Preparation of the Statutory Year-end accounts and supporting the Global Finance Director with auditor liaison.
- As part of the senior team, drive group profit optimisation by ensuring that effective financial and internal controls are in place, ensuring funds are spent within budget and appropriately authorised; that all financial policies and procedures are documented and embedded across the region and ultimately the group.
- Responsibility for entire month end accounting process, from compiling and posting accruals and prepayments to the timely and accurate production of the Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
- Responsible for all timely submissions of direct and indirect tax declarations and the accurate production of them all including VAT, PSA, P11D, Intrastat and EC sales (when required), Corporation tax etc.
- Working Capital Management to be continually monitored and reviewed, optimally managing the fixed and working capital in order to utilise cash resources appropriately and ensure funds are available for potential future investment.
- Ensure that all financial processes/systems, meet the regulatory requirements of the business and of external stakeholders.
- Work with and build strong relationships with a number of finance and non-finance stakeholders both internal and external.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies