Software Developer - This successful and established Insurance Claims handler based in Tonbridge, Kent provide various major insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient service, handling Home Insurance Claims from start through to settlement and providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking a Software Developer to take an active role in the design, development, maintenance and support of the core functionality and associated products for internal systems and to support the claims system as and when necessary.
- To provide input in to the design of the system and processes to enhance business performance
- To participate in the development of in-house claims system in line with existing coding guidelines
- To speedily rectify software defects as and when identified
- To follow project plans and to meet agreed delivery dates following agile methodology
- To participate in group sessions with the development team and business users
- To assist in the support of the Visualfiles system
- To assist in prioritisation and estimation of system enhancement requests
- To work independently and as part of a team
This would suit a Software Developer with relevant experience with skills ideally including:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, Visual Studio 2013/2015
- SQL Server
- Source Control
- Agile experience (SCRUM or DSDM)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Visualfiles experience is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local employer that will offer ongoing career progression and excellent benefits.
- Salary up to £30K DOE
- Additional annual bonus of up to 10%
- Free Parking
- 22 days holiday
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV.