SaaS Marketing Manager
This is an opportunity for a knowledgeable B2B SaaS Marketing Professional to join a leading specialist multi-national digital agency who have recently branched out developing their own MarTech SaaS Platform.
This is an opportunity for someone to really put a stamp on a greenfield project and lead the directional marketing of a product already being touted as a potential key competitor to the market leader
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will be provided with a generous 24 days holiday allowance (plus 8 bank holidays), Private Healthcare, Season Ticket loan for your favourite sporting teams, regular team lunches and breakfast and a free gym in their modern offices
- You will be responsible for the marketing launch of this platform, reporting directly to the MD to implement strong marketing strategies to increase customer outreach
- You will be given budgets to spend across all marketing channels to increase lead generation
- Manage all marketing content and its distribution across a variety of marketing channels including Web, Blogs, Social Media, Press Releases and Newsletters
- Manage and utilise the agencies extensive knowledge and resources to effectively project manage all marketing activity for the platform.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be experienced in B2B Software Marketing, using a variety of channels to drive growth
- Experience across all aspects of digital marketing including: Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Content, Email and CRM Marketing
- Strong analytical point of view, ensuring budgets are managed effectively and ROI is optimised
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal format
- A creative mindset, able to think outside the box to drive growth and development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, SaaS Marketing, Software Marketing Manager