Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst and Senior Analyst
My client, a tier 1 financial services organisation based in London seek to speak with Credit risk professionals to join their growing Credit Risk team.
- Analysis of consumer and mortgage portfolios
- Designing and developing acquisition credit risk strategies
- Use analysis to identify opportunities to improve the outcome of automated and manual decisions
- Maintain relationships with other areas of the business
- Provide insight on the various portfolios
- Support the in depth understanding of the profile and trends in the various portfolios.
Strong risk analytics skills- at Analyst level currently ideally within FS in Credit Risk
Educated to degree level in a mathematical, numerical or statistical discipline
Working knowledge of analysis tools such as SAS
Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Desirable: credit risk experience however will consider strong analytics candidates with experience in a similar analytics area such as Insight
The successful candidate should expect to earn up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link
SAS, SQL, Risk, Analytics, Customer Insight, Manager, Head, Director, Senior, Analyst, Propensity, Model, Regression, CHAID, Credit Risk, IRB, Portfolio, Unsecured, Secured, Bank, Finance