Assistant Financial Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a business within the Property sector. The company has a unique yet established and growing brand which has directly resulted in the need for an Assistant Financial Accountant.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant you will be directly reporting into the Financial Controller with duties consisting of:
- Support the preparation of Statutory accounts
- Support the consolidation of group accounts
- Co-ordinate Year end and Statutory Audit processes
- Prepare Covenant calculations Quarterly
- Ensure and monitor company Tax compliant
- Financial analyse of departmental performance
- Other financial ad hoc duties
Candidates will graduates with 2 years experience within a Property finance department
Candidates will also have exposure to Management Account's and currently be studying ACCA/CIMA
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.