Sales & Marketing Assistant
Sales & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for candidate who is forward thinking when it comes to business development. Although there are some soft sales in this role, we are actually looking for someone who can increase the company profile on all social media platforms and help design a brand and website to move this business forward.
This exceptional company has been in business for many years and is well established in the industry. They are now moving in to a different sector with the same product. This is very successful so far but they now need to increase their profile and become more competitive.
This role is reporting in to the Director who is very hands on to give you the support and coaching you will need.
Duties will include:
* Help co-ordinate a new website development and help maintain content accordingly.
* To create marketing information and products, to promote the company in various print & digital materials.
* Help create editorial pieces for industry magazines, adverts, postal mail, email campaigns & social media updates
* Manage/create social media accounts
* Obtain/manage related marketing lists for the sales team to follow up.
* Create and send email marketing
* Be the main contact point to oversee new enquiries, drive new business and help manage queries.
* Co-ordinate local corporate events and industry exhibitions.
* Produce presentations
* Perform research for campaigns, by online research/phone/surveys etc
* Up-keep general commercial information (customer data, product literature, price lists etc.) online and offline.
* Work with graphic designer on creating/ updating pieces of literature & advertising material
* Produce case study's for use online/offline
* Monitor Google Alerts & performance of website/ landing pages and analyse data
Applicants are required to have:
* Similar previous role
* Experience in administration and digital media
* Excellent communication skills on all levels
* Be Creative, self-motivated, flexible in mind and enthusiastic.
This is still a small family run business and with this in mind, they support and encourage their staff to succeeded. The role is flexible and can be an excellent learning platform for someone to develop their skills and use transferable skills to move up the career ladder. An attractive package offered to the right candidate.
Please call Charlotte on or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.