In House Data Protection Solicitor London Based
A leading international law firm are looking for an In-house Data Protection Lawyer to assist with the development of the firms Data Protection Compliance Program. This is an In-house role sitting in the Risk team based in central London.
- Working on the Implementation of a Data Protection compliance program in compliance with the GDPR
- Maintaining Data Protection policies and procedures
- Working with the IT security team assisting with cyber and information security risks
- Carrying out Privacy Impact Assessments
- Practical experience working on the GDPR
- Two plus years’ experience working on a role which has a focus on Data Privacy
- Applicants MUST have worked in a Law firm
- Qualified Lawyer
If this is something of interest please apply now.