Area Sales Manager - Tools and Garage Equipment
Area Sales Manager
Tools and Garage Equipment
An Experienced sales manager promoting Tools / Garage Equipment /Engineering / Industrial products is required for a leading manufacturer to demonstrate and assist in sales of refinish and crash repair equipment.
Ideal location –Edinburgh- Dundee- Dunfermline
OTE £35k-40k, £26-30k Basic + Commission + Company Van + Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer of electronic welding equipment and associated tools.
To assist with their continued growth they now require a Technical Sales Engineer / Demonstrator within Scotland to target the professional Refinish / Bodyshop / Crash Repair distribution sector.
Full product training will be given to the successful candidate including structured training courses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for introducing the product and ensuring sales growth by developing business with distributors in the Refinish and Bodyshop sectors.
You will build relationships with existing customers and will also prospect new clients. We are looking for a candidate who is highly experienced and has practical knowledge within the Paint, Refinish and Bodyshop and crash repair sector. The ideal candidate will be highly technical with the ability to sell via demonstration.
Qualities we would expect the candidate to hold are:
- Good technical knowledge in the Refinish / Bodyshop / crash repair environment.
- Organised with commercial abilities.
- Effective communication, presentation and IT skills
- Good negotiator who can persuade and influence.
- Results orientated with a clear focus.
- Visit distribution prospects and customers as part of a structured plan to develop the area.
- Present products, promotions and campaigns to the customer to generate end user leads.
- Organise training evenings for the distributor sales teams to develop their knowledge of repair techniques and attend trade shows.
- Arrange joint workouts with the distributors Sales Representatives.
- Carry out product demonstrations to high standards and achieve the sale.
- Structure a cost effective journey and call plan.
- Maintain customer records and effectively complete sales reports.
This role would suit a candidate with the following skills/experience – Bodyshop Manager, Paint Technician, Bodyshop Estimator, Technical Sales Demonstrator (Bodyshop) Field Sales (Paint and Refinish), Area Sales, Sales account development, Sales Engineers, tools and equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful vehicle equipment manufacturer, should you wish to be considered for this technical sales demonstration role, please apply via CV to Julian Curtis, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.