Graduate Marketing Assistant - Paid Internship - Central London
Our client deals with intellectual property (IP) with the aim to provide IP business intelligence in a form and speed that can be understood and used across an organisation. They have successfully combined the best of IP, data science and an understanding of the business community through their IP strategy and analytical products. The team includes a multitude of highly regarded IP strategists and world class engineers. They aim to maintain a startup mentality where fresh thinking and curiosity are the default decision-making tools.
This is a 3 month internship paying the equivalent of £18K.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will undertake a range of tasks encompassing the full marketing mix, come with a fresh set of ideas and be keen to be involved.
- Support the sales and marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Write monthly marketing emails and prepare promotional material.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Use marketing automation tool to execute campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Track and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
You will be an enthusiastic marketing intern who wants to join a growing marketing department. You will provide copy and have design input in order to achieve company goals. You will undertake a range of tasks including both developing and implementing multichannel marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with the marketing and sales team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain all marketing initiatives.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of 360-degree marketing principles. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics software (including Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with CRM and Email Marketing software
- Understanding and familiarity of SEO – Google Adwords
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Interest in technology and innovation.
- Understanding of marketing automation, and automation tools (ActiveCampaign
- Current enrolment or recent completion of a BA or Masters degree
- Solid understanding of marketing metrics
- Solid understanding of different communications and PR techniques
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Everyone at this company are passionate about their work, inspired by the impact it has on their business and customers. They maintain a start-up mentality where fresh thinking and curiosity are the default decision-making tools. As a team, they believe in collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.