Financial Planner 100% leads provided London
Are you a qualified, target driven IFA with confident presentation skills?
My client requires two Senior IFAs to complement their existing Advice Teams based in the City of London and Woodford Green offices.
What you will be doing:
· Provide holistic advice to high net worth and mass affluent private and SME clients.
· Meet with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
· Servicing existing client bank & new introduced - don’t need to bring own clients.
· Study leave provided along with support for further exams & professional development.
· Full Paraplanning and admin support provided - no need to produce your own reports.
· Handover provided by adviser to the support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports.
To secure this high value role you must have:
· Level 4 Qualifications preferably Chartered Financial Planner.
· Minimum 5 years’ client facing experience.
· Proven track record in terms of client facing skills backed up by excellent fee generating track record.
· An in depth technical knowledge and understanding of all financial planning areas.
· Excellent questioning and listening skills particularly in uncovering clients’ objectives.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships.
This role is fully supported by in-house investment specialists, technical experts and administrators enabling advisers to focus on advice.
Along with a competitive basic salary, you will have excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179-170413, and quote reference 11552