My client, a thriving organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a small team you will be responsible for:
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist in the production of any annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Handle debtors and creditors and resolve queries as necessary
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Management and mentoring of accounts department staff including periodic reviews
- Assist in any audits where required
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.