Resource and Business Analyst
We're looking for a highly academic and analytical mind for a business and resource analyst role based in the City.
The company is a financial services firm ranked in the Top 25 companies to work for in The Times.
- Forecast financial performance and utilisation levels on a weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual basis.
- Required to prepare, analyse and present Management Information to senior stakeholders on budget vs. actual, headcount, resourcing other key business areas.
- Analyse wider operational excellence metrics such as utilisation.
- Hold regular update meetings with key stakeholders.
- Supporting headcount management and capacity planning, optimising the utilisation and chargeability of the client facing workforce.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to forge a career within financial and professional services. It has great progression, benefits and salary. If you feel this role is for you, apply immediately.
This role pays up to £45k for the right candidate, so if you feel the role is for you, apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.