Corporate Tax Manager
This is a rare opportunity to join a market-leading FTSE 250 firm, in an extremely varied role which has a good balance of tax compliance and tax advisory work.
This global firm is a leading provider of Contracts For Differences and Financial Spread Betting with offices in Europe, Canada, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand giving it a true international presence.
The role will be varied by nature and will cover, but won't be limited to:
- Tax compliance and preparing direct/indirect returns
- Managing external relationships with advisors and authorities
- Being a key point of contact for queries and advice
- Exposure to other disciplines of tax, such as indirect, transfer pricing, M&A tax and international tax
- Preparing tax disclosures for financial reporting
- Significant tax consulting and project work
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes and communicating them to the business
- Internal and external senior stakeholder management
The culture of this firm is dynamic, fast growing and technology focused firm keeping ahead of its competitors, and they are looking for a driven and like minded individual to join them.
To be considered you must have good communication skill and ideally coming from a practice background with strong UK tax experience, although it's not a necessity, financial services exposure would give you an advantage.
In return this company offers a competitive salary, a market leading bonus and a progressive and encouraging environment to work in.
The shortlist is being sent on Friday so please send your CV as soon as possible to be considered for this role, or call Sarah Mumford on to find out more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: