Post and Reprographics Assistant for London Architects
An award-winning architectural practice based in North London is seeking a Post and Reprographics Assistant to join their diverse team. It is a great opportunity to be part of a creative team in a unique architectural firm situated in a top London location.
The role will involve efficient provision of post room services and assisting with provision of high quality in-house printing. You will be working closely with the digital print specialist and post manager.
Key tasks include:
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail (including faxes)
- Delivery/circulation/collection of mail internally
- Assisting with print room service (including cover for Print/Post Manager in times of absence
- Maintaining a tidy working environment in print room/post room
- Maintaining stock levels of copier/printer paper in Parkway buildings
- Replacing toners, etc. in copiers/printers
- Assisting with simple problems with printers/copiers and helping co-ordinate with external parties when required
- Ordering of consumables for printers/copiers
- Providing assistance to facilities team on occasional basis
The ideal candidate would:
- Be reliable
- Have a methodical work approach
- Have basic graphical awareness
- Have the ability to work to high standards whilst under pressure
- Have great attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Be flexible
- Be customer focused and friendly
- Have great communication skills
Previous printing and binding knowledge is desirable. Awareness of good manual handling practice is important though training will be provided.