Up to £25,000 (DOE)
Are you a client focused Project Manager with construction experience, looking for a role with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget, please read on.
The Project Manager role
* Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project life-cycle.
* Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
* Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
* Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
* Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
* Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards throughout a project's life.
* Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
* Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
* Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Production Director.
* Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project.
* Oversee the final stage of the project to completion.
* Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
* Carry out weekly reports to include:
o Project status financially
o Project status internally (procurement/drawings etc.)
o Include weekly report from Site Delivery Manager
o Programme (overview)
o Project issues/concerns
* Control final dressing phase of project (Project Manager controls with the assistance of the Site Delivery Manager if required).
* Get all operational and maintenance manuals together (to be discussed).
* Evaluate the project on completion, pros/cons/trends/costs/profitability and report to the Directors.
* Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times.
The skills required for the Project Manager role
You must have:
* A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
* The ability to analyse, report and present information.
* The ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
* The ability to read and understand floorplan and services drawings.
* A determination to meet deadlines.
* Be able to deal with multiple sub-contractors at any one time.
* Excellent project planning ability and organisational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* A strong ability to impact and influence project outcomes.
Project Manager attributes
You will be:
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* An ambitious and driven individual.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
* Has an interest in the construction industry or architecture.
* To be a team player.
* Able to pick new software quickly
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
* 20 days holiday per annum (plus 3 days for Christmas) increasing by 1 day for every full year of service to 25 days
* Birthday day off (if it falls on a week day) once probationary period is completed
* Auto-Enrolment on to company Pension Scheme - 2.5% Employer Contribution
* Company Bonus Scheme
* On the social side you can look forward to regular company organised events.
If you have a proven track record in Project Management and you want to join a successful team delivering fantastic projects, please click on the link to apply.