Service Engineer - Access Control Solutions
Leading specialist manufacturer and supplier of high quality access control solutions is looking to hire an experienced Service Engineer. This is a successful growing business renowned across London and the Home Counties for providing high quality solutions to the residential and commerical market place.
The ideal candidate must have and be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge and experience of working on the service and repair of automatic, tracked sliding, cantilever, swing and bi-fold gates, as well as automatic parking barriers.
The successful candidate will:
- have knowledge and experience in the installation repair and maintenance of 230v and 24v automation systems.
- be competence in fault finding/ repairs on gate operators such as NICE, CAME, BFT, FAAC, SEA, etc.
- be able to competently use arc welders, grinding and cutting tools on site to carry out fabrication and installation tasks.
- be customer service focused and able to liaise confidently with customers.
- be conversant with entry/exit control systems, audio and video intercom systems and other automation control systems.
- have a full UK drivers lience.
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits including pension, overtime, transport.