Digital Marketing Consultant, Perm, Norwich City Centre, up to £37,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are partnering an award winning organisation in their search for a Digital Marketing Consultant. This role has become available due to continued company success. Working from prime city centre located offices, your core area of focus will be to create and manage digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the organisation’s already existing client base.
Duties to include:
- Working alongside already existing client base to create digital marketing strategies with the view to grow the clients’ business.
- Creating and managing digital marketing campaigns on behalf of client base using Google AdWords, SEO, Banner Ads and other appropriate strategies.
- Continually tracking and analysing campaigns to ensure optimum profitability.
- Identifying issues with campaigns and suggesting improvements and solutions as necessary.
- Reporting results of campaigns back to clients via telephone, email and face to face meetings.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working in a Digital Marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of managing PPC Campaigns.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, mathematics, statistics or other relevant subject.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certified is desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and other software.
- Number driven and confident analysing large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of up to £37,000 DOE. Working in prime Norwich city centre located offices. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; monthly bonus scheme and lots of team rewards.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.