Main Contractor - Residential - £2m - £20m - Quantity Surveyor
This Luxury Main Contractor are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to deliver a number of High-End Design & Build Residential projects. Established for over 7 years, they pride themselves on being able to offer a cost-efficient service alongside very high levels of customer service. This is exemplified by the fact that over 75% of work comes from either repeat business or word of mouth recommendations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of significantly impressive projects, with the opportunity for development and training along the way to a successful QS' career here.
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
Duties: The Quantity Surveyor will report to Senior Quantity Surveyor and duties will include -
- Contract Administration
- Maximising Cash Flow
- Evaluation and Agreement of Final Quantities
- Compensation Events
- Monthly Valuation Reports
- Procurement and Management of Subcontract Packages
Requirements: The Quantity Surveyor will be Qualified or working towards a HND/HNC/BSc in Quantity Surveying
Location: Office - Kensington
Projects - Central London
Projects: New Build, Design and build, Refurbishments
Sectors: High-End Residential
Values: £2-20 Million
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Previous Main Contractor Experience
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks, including support role to other members of the team
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driving Licence
- Appropriate CSCS card
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- 28 days' holiday
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Borough of Kensington and Chelsea /