Secondary Science Teacher
Destination Education is seeking outstanding teachers of Science for full time positions starting in September.
There are currently 4 permanent positions available, 2 in SW London and 1 each in Central and SE London.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an experienced secondary KS3-4/5Science teacher.
* Be passionate about Science and be able to project that passion onto the students you teach.
* Have an ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike.
* Create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching.
* Have good behaviour management skills.
* Have Qualified Teacher Status.
The salary will be dependent on experience, in line with the main pay scale and upper pay scale.
Please email your CV and contact details to find out more about this role and to apply. Destination Education will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school. Offers are subject to referencing.