CRM Insights Manager West Sussex £45k - £50k
CRM Insights Manager
About the CRM Insights Manager Role
Are you looking for a role where you get to work for a household name? This is an amazing opportunity to build a career with a company investing in their employees and their digital future.
As the CRM Insights Manager, you will be delivering data driven insights to influence business decisions and drive the overall campaign strategy. With direct reports, you will ensure that company best practice and deadlines are met.
CRM Insights Manager for leading FMCG, who’s responsibilities include;
- Lead deep dive analysis to understand the behaviour of your consumers
- Manage overall forecasting model, working with senior stakeholders to highlight risk and opportunities
- Full responsibility for the customer contact plan, ensuring tests are set up and measurable after campaign completion
- Develop hypothesis driven analytics to look deep in to the market, channels and customers to improve and add value
- Degree in an analytic field (Mathematics/Statistics)
- Sound analytical and quantitative skills (particularly customer and marketing)
- Blend of technical and managerial acumen to enhance the growth of the insights arm of CRM
- Creative problem solver with a strong aptitude in data mining and statistical analyses
About the Company...
This business has gone from strength to strength and is now a well known brand everywhere. They are the top fully ecommerce website in the groups family. The team are united in striving to achieve and maintain a market leading name in the FMCG space.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development