Financial Controller - £70 Million Turnover Medical Recruitment Firm
A rapidly growing medical recruitment firm is looking for a Financial Controller to support the Finance Director at a very exciting time in the business' trajectory.
The Finance Director has a vision of creating a hub of technological excellence to push the business forward into an even more innovative, progressive and forward-thinking. You would very much be joining a company that develops with the times.
You will be overseeing the finances of business with over £70 million turnover, as well as a large and hardworking finance team.
- Founded over fifteen years ago, but have doubled in size in the last five years - they're well establish but definitely still growing!
- They're a multiple award-winning business: multiple time winner of the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Recruiter 50 and many, many more!
- They have an incredibly ambitious, fast-paced culture that awards success - plus, their finance and infrastructure employees are included in all of the incentives and social events.
- The owners of the business are known for being exceptionally ethical.
- Open plan, energetic and buzzing office.
- Overseeing, managing and developing a finance team of twenty (including the team based in India).
- Overseeing the payroll function - including aiding in improving and automating processes, managing the payroll team and ensuring that everything is completed to an accurate and high standard.
- Overseeing the credit control function - acting as facilitator of solutions, being a positive force in the team when it comes to problem-solving.
- Acting as the Finance Director's number two, and supporting him with ad hoc projects.
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or with an equivalent qualification).
- Previous experience within the finance function of a recruitment company.
- Must be the type of person that thrives and excels in a buzzing, energetic environment.
- Strong previous experience in credit control and payroll.
- Strong people management experience, someone who will be invested in the wellbeing and development of the team.