My agency client is looking for a CRM/Email producer to work on one of their highest profile accounts to grow this pivotal part of their customer engagement.
Working closely with the client on a fast paced, quality focused account. You will be pivotal to the creation of a mixture of both new product launches and CRM programmes that are highly targeted.
You will have a background in an account management, project coordination, or client/customer service role in an email marketing company and be looking for a role where you can grown in responsibility and profile.
- Quality assurance - ensure checks and approvals are rigorously carried out across multiple email campaigns including URL/copy/ Image checking and personalisation functionality.
- Work effectively with internal and client stakeholders to manage the build, QA and delivery of email campaigns.
- Logging, managing and helping to resolve support queries and maintenance of the campaign system.
- Managing workload to align with campaign deadlines.
- Keeping relevant team members and client updated at all times and being comfortable with understanding, communicating and mitigating risks.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure project inter-dependencies are kept in check.
- Be able to identify and communicate potential project risks and devise mitigation strategies to facilitate the timely broadcast of email campaigns
- Be proactive in providing solutions, through offering up pre-emptive tactics rather than just identifying risks. Technical Awareness
- The Producer should have had some experience with the most common technical formats that impact digital work, such as: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Topline knowledge of: HTML, Workbook, Photoshop (e.g. image resizes).
- Understanding of email mechanics and dynamic content.
- A level of understanding of relational data structures and databases.
- Understanding of email API and trigger mechanisms.
- Understanding of email segmentation The Person
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and dependability and focus on task completion.
If this role encapsulates what you are doing currently and where you are looking to grow in your career, please don't hesitate to apply today with an up to date CV and a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.