Receptionist Hotel/Apartments central London, Opera Essential
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and welcoming Receptionist to join our team.
In your new role as the Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guest to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform all tasks to the highest standards.
Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Opera system
- Strong customer service skills
- Well presentable with excellent written and spoken English
- Team player
- Previous experience is very essential
- Ability to work under the pressure
- A flexible attitude and work ethic
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Be a strong team player
- Ability to work at night
- Eligible to work in the UK