Head of Internal Audit
I am currently working with an International Business who are looking to secure a Head of Internal Audit (UK Travel only).
In this role, when not on audits you have full flexibilty to work from home or a nearby site but you will be exected to conduct 50% UK travel to meet the requirements of this busy Internal Audit team.
As Head of Internal Audit, your key duties will be:
- Leading the EMEA Regional Internal Audit Department
- Quarterly reporting on departmental performance against agreed upon targets including coverage and closure of outstanding audit matters to senior leadership for the purposes of the audit committee and the wider business.
- Driving positive change, efficiencies and effectiveness of audits performed by tailoring / redesigning audit methods, responding appropriately to changing needs of the business.
- Provide strategic input to departmental leadership on strategy, direction and scope, areas to focus on, and projects to carry out.
- Partner with other departments (such as Operations Finance, Corporate Accounts, Legal and IT), External auditors and senior IA leadership to provide guidance and solutions to wider audit matters.
Key requirements for the role of Head of Internal Audit:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and away from the core finance team
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for process improvement
Package on offer for the position of Head of Internal Audit:
- £60,000-£70,000 basic dependant on experience
- Further package details to be discussed at interview stage