Chef de Partie / Chefs - 3 Rosette - Restaurant
Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie or Senior CDP - 3 Rosette - Restaurant
- Position - Demi Chef de Partie
- Salary - CDP £20,000 + Tips.
- Salary - Demi CDP - £19,000 + Tips
- Salary - Senior CDP - £22,000 + Tips
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on Duty
A fantastic restaurant set within a large hotel. The Head Chef and his team make it happen with cooking underpinned by the selection and sympathetic treatment of the highest quality ingredients. Timing, seasoning and the judgement of flavour combinations will consistently be excellent this is why they hold a 3 rosette accolade.
What they are looking for
Ideally you need to have a solid background as a Demi Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie with a great understanding & track record of rosette cuisine, ingredients and have worked within a similar environment. Also to be passionate, driven and dedicated not only to push yourself and your career but to help build and maintain a great existing kitchen brigade.
You will be working under the instruction of a michelin star chef that has previosly worked with Heston Blumenthal, Michael Caines, Adam Simmonds
What we are looking for
- Individuals who approache all tasks with enthusiasm
- Rosette experienced preferred but not essential.
- Extensive experience with fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Deliver food consistently under pressure
- Self motivated with a drive to suceed
- Passionate about the quality of your work
- Keen to learn more and develop yourself further in the kitchen
- Have a good understanding / knowledge of health and safety
- Very committed and passionate about the industry
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV or give us a call on
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers and Waiting Staff.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.