Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Hospitality) - £33,000 + bonus/benefits -
Your new company
Fast paced and exciting business based in Newmarket.
Your new role
This is a exciting new Regional Sales Manager job working for a prestigious and well reputed business. You will be joining a team approximately 10 people. Key responsibilities to include:
- Managing a 3 person business development team
- Responsible for delivering on sales budgets
- Maximising revenue and profit via implementation of sales plans
- Developing an account management plan
- Managing KPI's and conducting one to ones
- Plan and lead business development team
What you'll need to succeed
This Regional Sales manager job will require: proactive sales or business development experience together previous managing a sales team together with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- People management
Preferable sector experience is either hospitality sales, events sales/management or leisure industry with strong B2B sales or account management experience.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a fast paced and innovative business joining a cohesive and collaborative sales team. Salary up to £33,000 with benefits and bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.