Content and Social Media Executive
We are supporting our client, a full service digital marketing agency, in their quest to bring a Content and Social Media Executive into their business. We’re looking for an enthusiastic wordsmith to join their team and manage the entire process of content creation for the business and its various sister companies and clients.
Acting as a senior copywriter the role will focus on creating high quality digital content that is engaging and newsworthy for a range of projects so as to maintain and develop company & client properties.
The role provides a unique opportunity to work both in-house and agency side.
The Content Writer & Social Media Executive will also be responsible for proofreading, editing and checking for plagiarism to deliver key messages for online markets, so attention to detail is a must.
Some people-management experience and natural leadership ability would be useful. There is opportunity to grow with the development of the business for the right candidate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The role would involve a combination of duties such as:
- Writing blogs for their own site
- Managing the social media channels for the business
- Creating videos and promoting them on Youtube
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Writing content pieces for some of our clients on an ad hoc basis
- Managing and updating their company website
- General PR work and promoting the brand
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal English with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to produce creative and informative content.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Experience in using social media for business purposes.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality. You will be able to identify KPIs for all social and content projects and should be able to look at things as both a creative and an analyst.
Additionally you should have a passion for all things social and be constantly searching for new ways to create engagement.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you click the apply button today and send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.