Mortgage Adviser/ Broker
Reward Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a Multi Award winning Mortgage advisory firm, who are looking to expand their very busy office in Essex.
- With a team of national independent financial advisers that do not give mainstream mortgage advice, we require a mortgage broker to service enquires from our financial advisers and the customer contact centre that receive mortgage enquiries.
- You will provide clients advice on residential mortgages as well as protection products including life cover, critical illness, ASU and buildings and contents and refer to other financial advice departments.
- Our client has just won the best broker for equity release at the Mortgage Strategy Awards 2017, following on from the winning the Equity Release Awards and What Mortgage Awards in 2016.
- Working alongside the Customer Contact Centre and administration team in Essex, you will service the ever-growing mortgage enquires received via our web sites, financial advisers and introducer channels.
- Our client is a fast-growing financial advice company covering the UK and has many opportunities for career development.
- Applications will be considered from individuals from a tied, independent or banking mortgage environment if they can show an excellent track record in mortgage sales.
- You must have CeMAP, CF6 or MAQ qualification and have attained Competent Adviser Status.
To find out more details, please get in contact with Samuel Groom at Reward Recruitment.